In the Back to Basics Comedy Podcast we ask professional stand-up comedians to share their experience and advice with open-mic acts.
If you’re trying to get started in standup comedy, or just interested in what goes on in the mind of comedians, this podcast is for you.
The podcast is hosted by Mouch, who runs the Vauxhall Comedy Club in London, and Lance, who writes this blog. We live-stream the podcast from the club every Thursday at 6pm, just before the show starts – just jump on the club’s Facebook page to find that, and you can send us questions during the recording.Follow @BasicsComPod
All new episodes will be listed here as soon as they’re published, or you can subscribe to the podcasting using this feed: http://basic-comedy.com/feed/podcast/
- Back to Basics Comedy Podcast Episode 9 – Luke Craig
- Back to Basics Comedy Podcast Episode 8 – Red Richardson
- Back to Basics Comedy Podcast Episode 6 – Eshaan Akbar
- Back to Basics Comedy Podcast Episode 5 – Daniel Muggleton
- Basic Comedy Podcast Episode 4 – Fatiha el-Ghorri
- Basic Comedy Podcast Episode 3 – Jamie Allerton
- Basic Comedy Podcast Episode 2 – Ken Grinell
- Basic Comedy Podcast Episode 1 – Akin Omobitan